"He belongs to time."
Experience Raige’s journey through a desolate world he doesn’t want to live in. Why should he? It’s always easier to STOP.
- Observe a PSX-inspired world in first-person
- Meet and interact with a cast of faceless characters
- Explore various indoor and outdoor environments in a dark and depressing atmosphere
- Six Chapters
- Listen to a relentless ambient soundscape
- Attempt to make sense of your world
- Or don’t.
This game is not suitable for children or those who are easily disturbed.
There are very mature themes present, please proceed with caution.
welcome to zero.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-2125
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 770
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: Any
- Additional Notes: Some requirements may go up as the game gets closer to release.