Have you ever wanted to see what Russia would look like if all the stereotypes about it were true?
Red Frozen is a game that embodies all the stereotypes about Russia and even a little more.
Only here you can ask a neighbor for a Kalashnikov assault rifle, go hunting with him and launch an intercontinental ballistic missile.
- Maximum Of Cranberries !!!
- Unique style of stereotypes and anecdotes about Russia;
- Nice graphics;
- Sophisticated shooting mechanics;
- Lots of Easter eggs;
- Possibility to play the balalaika![/]
The action takes place in the village "Vatnikovo". A simple Russian peasant, Ivan, is being nailed by his wife, because by the age of 40 he had not tamed a bear. Help him in this difficult case!
Drink vodka, play a balalaika and tame a real Russian bear!
Even in summer it is cold enough in Russia, so do not forget to put on a quilted jacket and start a nuclear reactor so as not to freeze!
The game is developed by 1.5 people (if you count by man-hours), or 3.25 (if you count by weight).
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: AMD Athlon X4 740
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForge GT 730
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForge GTX 1050