Return Home is a abstract horizontal scrolling shooter with 2D gameplay. The game is randomised and altered dynamically according to how well you play.
Shooting/destroying enemies and collecting blue chips increases your anger, reflected in the transformation of the player ship. The higher your anger the more you will score and the more difficult the game will become. Death will not normally end the game, instead your anger level is reduced and you must wait a few seconds to respawn. As you improve single bullets will turn into waves of lasers and levels will morph and change.
- 9 stage types, all differently dynamic and infinitely variable
- 13 game modes to unlock from score chasing set level sequences to one life extended single stages
- Settable SEED values allowing a player to seek out the optimum scoring stage generation or regenerate the same level from a friends score attempt
- Steam Leaderboards, chase friends scores or better every player in the world
- Steam Achievements
Return Home + Leave Home took one person thirty eight months to create, code gfx design sfx – VERRAN
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 2ghz Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c or above
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® Compatible Sound Card