Simple Story – Alex
Hello, my friends! This is my first game. Why I make it on RPG Maker? Because I`m not a programmer, neither an artist, so in my humble opinion this game constructor is ideal for the first game. It’s not necessary to make an epic RPG, then you can make a simple story about an ordinary people.
"Simple Story – Alex" – as you can guess by its name, it is a simple story about Alex the ordinary alcoholic. He lives a boring life, but dreaming to be a hero in a different world and dimension. One day, when he was leaving his house, Alex get teleported in a mystery temple. Is he sleeping? Or did his dreams come true? Or maybe something completely different occurred? You should find an answer.
• Short game length. You can complete the game in under half an hour, because in my opinion there is no reason to make such a story longer. You have a spare hour? Then you can enjoy it with this game.
• Complicated story. During the game you wouldn’t understand what’s really going on, until the very end of the game.
• The story is partially based on real events. Alex appearance and larger half of the story, based on my life.
• Easter eggs. If you will look carefully, you should find few easter eggs, In this game.
• There is no battle in this game, neither leveling, nor other attributes of ordinary jRPG. It is a linear story, carefully written by author.
•Standard art. I decided to use only standart art, and try to focus on story, instead on graphic.
• Possibility to use all surrounding items. Actually It is not only a possibility, but a necessary steps, to fully understand game story.
- OS: Microsoft Windows (32-bit/64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium III 800 MHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Storage: 700 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound Compatible