(SixCubes) Six dice – adventure game in the genre of "adventure". Help the dice to solve puzzles and fight with opponents. Pass a lot of tests, use the unique abilities of different cubes by switching between the characters with the Backspace button.
At the end of each level you will find useful information, reminiscent of important achievements and the necessary knowledge in mathematics, physics and other useful information that we encounter in real life. For example, at the end of the first level you will see the multiplication table, in the second the Pi number, and in the third Isaac Newton’s Laws.
So, go ahead to the adventure!
- Six dice, six characters switch and learn abilities by pressing the Q button!
- The blue cube with the star is the head of all the cubes, it can go farthest and it should go to new locations.
- A cube with a cross on a brick-colored head, hovering above the ground is capable of destroying opponents in range when using the Q button, after use it is necessary to replenish energy.
- The yellow cube is the fastest and most bouncing.
- A green cube with an antenna on the head can search for hidden objects.
- Have fun solving puzzles and learn or remember useful information at the end of each level 🙂
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: intel x86 family, 2Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: opengl 2.0 supported graphics card
- Storage: 180 MB available space