Space Junk, the much loved, retro-styled homage to arcade classics, has finally arrived on Steam.
This game-play in this 2d Action shooter is fiendishly simple, but fiercely addictive! Steer your player through waves of interstellar junk, pulverising it with your blaster and breaking it down until it’s reduced to space dust.
Fight your way through 25 increasingly intense levels of action. Aim to score high, and not die!
– Play with PC compatible Game Controllers, or Keyboard.
– An arsenal of wicked weapon power-ups, to help smash the trash
– Make your scores go super-massive with the Cluster Bonus multiplier system*
– Engage in dogfights with enemy ships to earn pick-ups like shield, magnet, bonus lives etc.
– Bone-shaking retro sounds, and a sizzling 80’s soundtrack
– Vivid, Vector-style graphics
*The Cluster Bonus
To get the biggest scores, bump up your bonus multiplier buy destroying each body of junk and all of it’s debris before it drifts too far. As the levels get harder, the junk gets bigger, and the debris spreads faster, making the Cluster Bonus more challenging!
This is just the beginning for Space Junk! Coming in future updates:
– More levels
– Progress Milestones
– Bonus mini-games
– Boss Levels
– Tons more weapon types and pickups
…and coming early next year:
– Different Game Modes like timed games, exploration and puzzle
– Multiplayer: Combat
– Multiplayer: Coorperative
– Background Story and Cut-Scenes
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 or later
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 520 or a dedicated graphics card with 2 GB memory and DirectX feature level 10.1
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 512 MB available space