Spartaga starfighters battle through a VR Bullet-Hell!
Jump into a classic arcade game re-imagined for Virtual Reality. Spartaga’s combat gameplay, challenging enemies, and arcade atmosphere will immerse you in the action. A game of fast reactions, skill, and consistent battles so you can achieve mastery!
VR Motion controls let you pull off split second dodges and powerful attacks just by moving your arm- your starfighter sits in your hand.
- Intuitive controls- Dodge and shoot effortlessly.
- 32 Handcrafted Stages (not procedural waves!)
- 5 Play Modes
- 4 Challenging Bosses
- 27 Enemies with Unique Behaviors and Attacks
- 4 Upgradeable Secondary Weapons including Multi Strike, Invulnerability, Smash, Slowmo, and Blast Missile
- Synchronized art and music- both retro and Carbon Based Lifeforms soundtracks!
- Unlockable skins
- Leaderboards and Stage Ranks for dozens of hours of replay
Carbon Based Lifeforms
In addition to the pulse thumping retro soundtrack, take a breather and play in Carbon Mode. We’ve partnered with Carbon Based Lifeforms, one of the world’s most popular ambient electronica artists. CBL is a duo from Sweden, providing an alternative music set to help you get into a meditative combat flow. The goal of CBL is “to combine earth and space in fine-tuned, but still solid, music visions, seldom forgetting the irreplaceable.” Seems right!
About the Developer
House of How is a 2-man team in Bothell WA, plus some friends helping when they can. Founded in 2016 by an industry vet with 8 years at Microsoft Game Studios on games like Gears of War and numerous others on Kinect and HoloLens, House of How aims to take that experience and build games with engaging gameplay in new mediums.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 / AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or better
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: If your PC supports VR, you'll be able to run this just fine. Actually you can do 90fps most of the time even a step under minimum Vive/Oculus specs.