The Incredible Hulk: The Official Videogame
Fueled with fury, SEGA’s The Incredible Hulk: The Official Video Game features key moments from the film, as well as additional plotlines and characters from the character’s rich comic-book universe. Players smash through New York City, battling gigantic enemies amidst soaring skyscrapers in a massive open world.
- Unlimited Destruction: Players can demolish anything in their path and also use it as a weapon. Players can even demolish buildings with their bare hands. Damage is persistent, and gamers can use it to gain access to previously unreachable areas.
- Powerful Rage: Rage is power. Build the Hulk’s rage to learn powerful moves. Cause unheard-of damage to gain and upgrade his abilities.
- Incredible Scale: New York City’s towering skyscrapers allow for exciting vertically based gameplay, while powerful, massive enemies such as Bi-Beast and the Abomination challenge the Hulk’s might.
- Dynamic Open World: A realistic next-gen, open-world representation of Manhattan provides gamers with an immense playground of destruction that also contains sub-quests, minigames, and a story that reaches beyond the film to include elements from classic Marvel comics.
- Supported OS: Windows 2000/XP
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel/AMD CPU with SSE Instruction support
- Memory: 512MB RAM
- Graphics: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible hardware accelerated video card with pixel and vertex shader version 2.0 support, 128 MB video memory with latest drivers. (Intel integrated graphics chips are not officially supported.)
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c for Microsoft Windows 2000/XP, DirectX 9.0L for Windows Vista
- Sound: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card with latest drivers
- Hard Drive: 1.8 GB free hard disk space
- Peripherals: 100% Windows 2000/XP compatible mouse and keyboard with latest drivers.