The Vampire Regent
You rule over the vampires of a city in the heartland of the United States, and your decisions dictate the lives of mortals and immortals alike.
The Vampire Regent is a 460,000-word interactive dark fantasy novel by Morton Newberry and Lucas Zaper, where occult political disputes and clashing loyalties tell the twisted story of a town
designed for deceit.
Manipulate the mayor so her projects align with your interests. Use high crime rates to conceal the activities of your kind, or suppress them to maintain an unsuspecting façade of order. Provide nourishment and safety for the vampires under your rule while trying to preserve the secret of their existence, and face the enemies that threaten it.
Drink blood at nightclubs and listen to rumors and tragedies—or make some of your own. Practice the centuries-old tradition of fencing and put your skills to the test. Quench your thirst for blood, power, or knowledge, and even find love… if such a thing is possible for a non-beating heart.
- Play as male or female, and explore your sexuality beyond mortal conventions.
- Choose your bloodkin: the shapeshifting Balkanics, the future-seeing Aznuits, the blood-controlling Neshmaals, or the mesmerizing Merovingians.
- Spend your nights pursuing different activities and interacting with characters whom you can befriend, antagonize, or get rid of.
- Fight vampire hunters, criminals, and others of your kind—or manipulate them toward your goals.
- Unearth buried secrets about the world, the people around you, and even yourself.
- Find love in the sleepless nights, including a centuries-old buccaneer, a Scottish fencer who is not yet used to immortality, and an altruistic outlaw vampire.
- Craft your personality through your decisions, and face the consequences of your choices.
Mordhaven Is Yours to command—but For How Long?
- OS: 7
- OS: 10.9
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04