The Witches’ Tea Party
The Witches Tea Party is a story-driven adventure game with a magical world and colourful characters. There will be small quests, collectables, mysteries, minor horror/disturbing elements and multiple endings. Having tea with witches is probably not an easy task…
☆To Change languages and other settings:
Select "Option" in the title screen or menu, then choose "language" using Left and Right keys.
F5: Back to title screen without saving
☆Vista Compatibility Mode
The achievements will be unlocked without popping up (you can check them in your library).
If any text in the menu disappear during your gameplay, please consider changing to Vista Compatibility Mode to solve the above problems.
How to change the mode:
Find your local game folder, right click on "game.exe", and choose Properties >> Vista compatibility mode.
The young witch Charlotte (when she was even younger) went to a tea party with her grandmother Marilyn. It was there that she met all the other witches of this world for the first time. However, before long things went awry among the witches at the party! Would Charlotte enjoy herself and make some new friends, or would the tea party end in a disaster no one could have predicted…
- You’ll meet nine witches, and find out their secrets…Dramas and exciting turns await.
- Original art and soundtracks to make a dynamic and unique world for you to explore. (90% cuteniess, 9% darkness and occasionally blood splashes)
- Quests, collectables and friendship. A casual blend of adventures and a visual novel.
- Be a detective and solve mysteries.
- World peace!
- Multiple endings, possible death, and a happy ending.
The prequel of the free-to-play adventure game Trick & Treat.
- OS: Windows 7/10 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- Storage: 600 MB available space
- OS: Windows 10 (64bit)
- Processor: Inter Core i5 or better
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Storage: 1 GB available space