Towards Gold and Glory
ToGG is a digital adaptation of the tabletop "dungeon adventure"-genre (e.g. Descent and HeroQuest). Designed to be played online, together with your friends (not included).
The game is divided into short independent sessions, which starts with assembling a new hero, and then fighting your way through a dungeon filled with evil minions.
- 2-5 players online co-op.
- Strategic simultanious-turn-based combat.
- All progression is of ‘side-grade’ nature, new players can join at any point.
Planned content at release
- Story campaign, about 12hours long.
- Side missions, 20hours.
- All levels (except tutorial) has random modifiers and can be replayed at a higher challenge for more rewards. +30hours.
- 8 hero classes.
- 20+ visual options for each hero class.
Planned prize: 15$
- Input: Mouse only or Mouse & Keyboard
- Big picture mode: No
- Rebindable keys: No
- Supported resolutions: Any
- Multiple monitors: Yes
- Framerate: 60
- Network: Steam API, Peer-to-peer
- Offline gameplay: No
- Engine: MonoGame/C#/OpenGL
- Mature content: Harsh language. Religious topics. Light gambling mechanics (roll dice, draw cards). Cartoon violence. Beer and wine as part of the scenery. Undead monsters. No blood, no gore, no sex/nudity, no drugs, no excrements.
- Accessibility: Color blind safe. No flashing images. No fast tapping, or holding a button.
- Development team size: 1
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: 1.6 Ghz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 128mb Video Memory, capable of Shader Model 3.0
- Storage: 512 MB available space