After a long war with the humans, the few androids that remain in Arcadia are running out of Anima, the energy that gives all robots consciousness.
It’s up to you, Alma, to find a way to recover your memories and save your friends from becoming UNSIGHTED. Explore the vast ruins of Arcadia, using every tool you can find. Time is ticking. They need you, Alma.
The demo contains the first few areas of the game, with some additional level design and items showcasing what to expect from the main game.
You can also try the "Boss fight Demo" to get a taste for how the combat is later in the game. Be prepared!
- Explore the interconnected paths of Arcadia, finding its shortcuts and secrets.
- Solve puzzles and gather new abilities and tools to get past obstacles.
- Many secrets exclusive to the demo.
- Many different weapons, from melee to ranged, to suit your play style.
- Need more stamina? Upgrade yourself with a wide variety of chips.
- Highly replayable and non-linear, try to find the fastest route to your objectives.
- Cooperative gameplay available.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 | AMD Radeon HD 4870
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8800 GT, 512 MB | AMD Radeon 4870, 512 MB
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1500 MB available space