Untamed Tactics is a narrative-driven tactical roleplaying game where you play through the memories of an ailing rabbit, General Greycoat.
He recounts his tales to his grandchildren, with each story being its own contained mini-adventure that ties into his ever-changing life story. The haunted dreams from his wartime past take the form of special Memory encounters, which explore Greycoat’s nightmares come to life.
- Tactical combat: Smart resource management and clever positioning will be your key to victory. Push your enemies into toxic ooze or gang up on them for extra powerful attacks!
- Narrative-driven campaign: Follow General Greycoat and his companions into the Wilds in an effort to find a new home for his people, but beware the many threats that roam in the Untamed lands, from the vile Bonefang Clan to the mysterious House of Eyes.
- A rabbit with a troubled past: Piece together the Broken Mirror by playing through Nightmare mode, slowly uncovering pieces of Greycoat’s troubled history as a veteran, in a procedural game mode fueled by its unique narrative-based progression system.
- Highly replayable: Explore a wide range of strategies, combos and character builds. For even more replayability, dive into the ever-changing depths of the Nightmare.
- Deep customization: Empower your characters and perfect your strategy by customizing a large roster of characters with Gems, Runes and more.
- Parley System: Use the Parley system to talk to your enemies during battles. Hit them with your best lines and you might turn the tides of battles with the power of your words!
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5 4th Gen
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia GeForce 660
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space