This game has a critical focus on roleplay & collaborative writing. If you aren’t a fan of serious writing, it probably won’t be for you!
Write out a story collaboratively with dozens of other players in a living, breathing world. Every action you make influences the course of history, shaping your character’s life for the better or the worse.
Fight, craft, explore & more in this generational, writing-focused MMORPG.
While Verdict hinges on writing with other players, the game itself serves as an avenue to accentuate your stories with detailed, spell-based combat, in-depth crafting, hidden techniques and more.
- Time passes, and with it, your character(s) age. It’s up to you to keep up and maintain your legacy for as long as possible.
- Make use of 10-20 spells at a time from our roster of 200+, each with unique stat scaling and effects that make every character’s skillset feel unique.
- Harvest resources like gems, ore, and herbs and use them to make weapons/armor/amulets/etc. that stand the test of time.
- Detail your story by leveling any of our six skill trees, establishing your character as more than just a fighter: a cook, blacksmith, farmer, jeweler, or more!
- Play for your own goals, but be prepared for anything. Other players & characters might go against your plans, or the world itself might defy expectation.
- Spend your levels how you like. Your points are yours to use, meaning you can invest fully in Fire, or split half/half between Witchcraft and Druidry, or anything imaginable.
- OS: Windows 7
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 300 MB available space