Wire is in charge of maintaining a telecommunications center. Ready to take his well-deserved holidays, the entire network goes offline. Help Wire restart the repeater present in each sector. Be careful though! These sectors are a bit strange. Good luck!
The world of Wire features the following:
- Fifteen sectors to explore, each one more complex than the last.
- Non-euclidean geometry: space doesn’t behave as we are accustomed to.
- All sectors follow the same rules… but not every rule is explained. Interact with the world to discover how it works!
- Move batteries to their respective terminals to open the gates. Watch out for the correct polarity!
- Magnets let you manipulate the terminals around you.
- Pressure plates let you open gates… And other functions you have to discover!
- Electric fences block your path in certain circumstances…
- Try to beat the par time and distance for each sector for an extra challenge!
Put on your thinking hat and go fix some repeaters. Wire needs your help!
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: 2.5 GHz Dual core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB VRAM, OpenGL 3.3 support
- Storage: 200 MB available space