Xentron Attack (Free)
Xentron Attack is a multi-directional shooter inspired by Vector graphic space shooters including Asteroids, Space Duel, Space Fury, and Solar Quest.
The evil alien forces called Xentron have invaded your galaxy and spreading dangerous meteors and missiles in the space. It’s now up to 2 elite fighters to eliminate Xentrons and save the humanity. Fight with smart enemies who calculates your movements. Turn your ship precisely and use the borderless space wisely, and use shield and warp in emergency situations. Your moving direction and firing direction are always same; this is not a twin stick shooter!
- Simplistic Vector graphics
- Fast-phased gameplay inspired by classic space shooters
- 3 different modes to play: Standard mode, Dogfight mode, and 1979 mode
- Dock with 8 special docking weapons to increase your firepower.
- Supports 2-player mode. Play cooperatively or competitively for greater scores.
- Online leaderboards to compete with other people.
- Select your own control method : the classic rotating, more user-friendly straightforward rotating, and mouse controls.
- Supports Xinput controllers. Arcade sticks are strongly recommended than typical game controllers.
- OS: Windows XP or higher
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 Series
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: CPU-integrated or on-board graphics
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 30 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX-compatible sound card