The Sky Is Falling
You’ve never played a puzzle matching game quite like this before. Colorful blocks are raining down, and it’s up to you to sort them into lines and columns to match colors, clear the field, and rack up high scores. Sounds familiar, right? Wrong. These falling blocks can be grabbed in any order as they gently float down, but be careful — once you’ve grabbed one, it will sink like a rock when you let it go! Use zany power-ups to gain an edge, like a ricocheting ball that bounces all over the place breaking bricks!
Zyconix is an exciting old school arcade-style puzzle game from Accolade where you must match similarly colored blocks to clear them from the play area. The blocks will start falling down in a trickle, but will soon become a river of colorful tumbling shapes. Challenge four funky modes of play, each with their own style and characters — play in Louis’s standard mode, clear a pre-set stack in Dazza’s game, focus on clearing lines quickly against a constantly rising stack in Spry’s challenge, or race the clock in Shazza’s mode where clearing lines resets a countdown clock. With so many ways to play, Zyconix is a fast-paced puzzle game you won’t soon put down.
- Challenge yourself with four modes of play, each with four difficulty levels and nine speeds
- Grab falling power-ups like mines and disintegrator bats to clear even more blocks, but watch out to avoid harmful pickups like spikes
- Play on your own, or grab a friend for a competitive two-player game
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Pentium 4 or later
- Memory: 34 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- Storage: 34 MB available space